Grammy and Papaw put their 55 Chevy in the car show at the Street Dance this year. We enjoyed a quick dinner on the square, live music, and the kids loved the carnival games and tractors on display. It was a perfect night for family fun!
Cute pictures!!! It makes Noblesville look awesome! :) Evan looks like a regular champ climbing that rock wall although I have to say that Katie looks a bit too enthused to be riding a tractor. FFA??? :)
I have a wonderful husband and 2 children I adore. I spend my days trying to figure out how to be the best wife and mother to them...in addition to desperately trying to keep in touch with family and friends and spending my weeks teaching HS Spanish, a job I am fortunate to really enjoy!
1 comment:
Cute pictures!!! It makes Noblesville look awesome! :) Evan looks like a regular champ climbing that rock wall although I have to say that Katie looks a bit too enthused to be riding a tractor. FFA??? :)
Post a Comment