Saturday, June 14, 2008
And so begins the next chapter of our lives...
She's here! She's here! Katie Maurean was born Friday night, June 13th at 9:54... The docs kept predicting she'd be smaller.... wrong. She was 9 lbs. 1 oz and 22 inches long. She is doing great so far, and we are thrilled to have her here finally! I can't figure out how to upload pictures from this computer here, but I will when we get a chance. Great props go out to our parents who are busting their humps trying to get boxes and things unpacked so we aren't completely overwhelmed Sunday evening when we get home to our new place. Can we add anything to the agenda? Evan is in heaven apparently, with all his old things! We all got a kick out of seeing him meet his baby sister this morning. He was very sweet and cuddly with her. Kept saying, "I'm a big brother!" Very exciting! I'll be in touch when I have the chance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Welcome Katie!!!
Congratulations Andy, Allison and Evan.
So happy to hear the news! Welcome Baby Katie! Can't wait to see your beautiful face. Way to go Allison...may have been easy labor, but nine pounds is still hard work! Enjoy every minute of the hospital. Sounds like you'll have your hands full when you get home...glad you have so many great helpers!
YAY, yay, YAY!!
Welcome sweet baby Katie!
Soooo glad that you have lots of helpers!
Congratulations Allison!! I am so happy to hear the news about Katie! Post pictures when you get a chance. We'd love to see her!
YEA!!! So happy to hear your good news! We moved yesterday, Saturday, and I cannot imagine being in the hospital right now! Wow! You're amazing! Enjoy your new family and I am so touched by Evan's excitement, something you'll never forget! Share pics when you can! All our love, Theresa and the fam
Post a Comment